Mission, Vision & Objectives
Kolbe Academy exists to provide individualized academic program in a safe, compassionate, Christ-centered school for high school students in recovery from substance addiction that works to promote life-long recovery and success.
To transform and restore the lives of students in recovery so they may
fulfill God’s plan for their lives.
- To provide a quality education in an academically rigorous environment for students in recovery. Our goal is long term quality Catholic education to sustain and nurture the spirit of each student on their journey of recovery with Christ.
- To support and encourage the continued commitment of adolescent recovery in the Lehigh Valley.
- To support and encourage local businesses, colleges and universities and the community at large who value the education and sobriety for adolescents as our future leaders.
- Create a supportive and enthusiastic environment for student recovery and education with extracurricular activities and wellness programs.
- Listen to students and hold students accountable with love.